Sarah Guise (MFHT)
KORE Therapy Consultant
Continually developing myself as a therapist since 2001, I offer KORE Therapy to treat pain, injuries and illness. KORE can also enhance your performance in sport, help reduce stress, improve digestion, and generally enhance your health.
In the workplace I offer 20 minute seated acupressure sessions, which can help employees feel enlivened, alert and focussed – as well as valued and positive. A health investment which can lead to higher productivity and less absence due to illness.
Call for advice if you want help feeling relaxed, fit and healthy, would like to deal with a recurring injury, or optimise your race training results.
I work from a comfortable and quiet treatment room, with easy parking, in Buxton in the heart of the Peak District.
Kinasetic Optimum Recovery Enhancement (KORE) Therapy
- A unique integrated approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Raises awareness of what the body needs to address
- Incorporates (clothed) Tuina massage, which balances the spine and pelvis
- Proven effective in treating sports injuries, immune system, joint system and pain
- Often leads to immediate muscle strength, better gait efficiency & enhanced recovery
KORE works to treat and prevent sports injury
- Treats muscles that are tired, heavy, and fatigued from hard training or competition
- Ideal for pre or post-event massage to help with competition preparation or recovery
- Involves a thorough screening and a tailored sports and remedial massage using a range of massage techniques